Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sistas Shots

Haven't taken photos with Aileen for sometime...
Here are a few to share.
For those of you with siblings, especially those sharing the same gender, I have this curious question: "Do the younger ones tend to grow taller than the elder? Why?"My sister apparently snatches my food when we were young. No doubts about that. We were also often mistaken for friends when we hang out together because we don't look all that alike. Which is good. My mother hasn't wasted another 40 weeks just to reproduce a 'photocopied version' of her first offspring.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sensei Michael said...

美女阵!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

You girls are gorgeous. :)
My sister is bigger and taller than me.. I have no idea why!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

passerby:
my elder sis is shorter than I am, and we both look really different too! :D HA!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!