Monday, January 18, 2010

Crumbling down with Haiti

Call it coincidence. The day Haiti was struck with an earthquake, I was down with the dreaded flu. Throat infection, feverish, body ache, runny nose. I departed for home half an hour prior to after office hours. It was the worst flu I ever had and I was out of action for the entire week. I avoided watching television and stayed off the internet too. I was literally cut off from society.
The nose congestion persists and the flu is receding into an occasional cough but I got back to work this Monday.

I wish to be back in Singapore soon...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sensei Michael said...

Hugz, Ivy. Take care. The factory will go screaming if 杨总 is not around for too long!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Take care my friend!! I hope you get to go back to Sunny Singapore soon!! *hugs*

8:04 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

To Jenn and Michael: Thanks for kind concern! It's wonderful to have friends like you. =)

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!