Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jim Rogers' Sighting-Singapore

I am sure I wasn't hallucinating when I saw Jim Rogers walking towards me in Suntec Tower 3/4.
My heart gave a lurch and I would have approached him for an autograph if I was not munching on something.
Anyway some quotes for thought:
"If you were smart in 1807 you moved to London, if you were smart in 1907 you moved to New York City, and if you are smart in 2007 you move to Asia."
He relocated to Singapore in end 2007. He chose not to move to Chinese cities like Hong Kong or Shanghai due to the high levels of pollution causing potential health problems for his family. =)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jim Rogers said...

You should have approached me. Send me an email and we can set up a time when I can autograph your book.
jim@jimrogers.com

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!