Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finally a functional blog!

The blog skin source I use as my template recently busted the Photobucket storage limit throwing my site into disarray. Yes, it's often the tech-unsavvy who are held hostage to the foibles of others.
After much deliberation, I reverted much to my original setting causing some settings to be lost along the way.
I will just have to revamp the look of this personal online diary in the months to come.
However, I am glad I finally have a functional site to post my entries. I have so many things to blog about. =)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sensei Michael said...

Welcome back, Ivy. VPNs are very useful, huh? :D

7:05 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm staying tuned! ;)

8:23 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Hi Jenn,
Love to hear from you. Much love. Hope you're doing great and life's all back to normal, now that you're back in MY. =)

Hullo Michael, yes, VPNs are my lifesavers. What's a blogger/ internet user to do without them in China? This deluded land of gatekeeping information...

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!