Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Scream, or Get Creamed

It's nearing 1 month since I've temporarily relocated to Suzhou. Apart from the awful weather (anything under 15 degrees is terrible, by my standards), work is taking its toil on me. I have to admit figures ain't my cup of tea--especially when they don't concern monetary numbers. To eyeball product lists, part numbers and horrors of horrors Bill of Materials lists (BOM), you can imagine how many mind bombs detonated inside my head!!!

Thank God for after work ice-cream and those cheap thrills 'Hit the bugger who pops up' arcade games. Thank you for saving my sanity.

Dairy Queen (DQ) Waffle Bowl Sundae
The Waffle Treat comes in three varieties. This one contains caramel and pecan nuts. To be more precise with the description, Waffle Treat goes like this: Start with a waffle with the edges dipped in chocolate and molded in a bowl while still warm and soft. Two scoops of ice cream are placed at the center of the waffle, instant-freezing chocolate is added, then a generous amount of whipped cream, caramel syrup and, finally, pecan nuts.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

It looks really yummy!! That'll definitely melt the day away after a horrible 8 hours at work! >.<

i don't like sub-15 temperatures too!! :(

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!