Monday, November 23, 2009

FB woes

Sigh. It’s not my fault that I am in the company of beautiful people. But oh, the bane…
Today, my beautiful cousin, G, wrote a quick note to check why the hell some friend of mine from Facebook (FB) tried adding her on multiple occasions. I believe the fella must have been overly zealous.
Over lunch, upon reading the message, I rapidly typed a ‘Good riddance’ note to the bugger.

Here’s how it goes:

Dear R,

Please DO NOT add people from my list whom you do NOT know personally and making yourself a nuisance.

I do not want to waste time providing any explanation to my friends and family about pesky 'befrienders' who are unfortunately, associated with me.

By the way, I know G is very pretty. I think so too. She is my beloved cousin, who will be marrying the love of her life soon.

If you're still single and are looking out for a potential soul mate, please look elsewhere. SDS/SDU is the best place to seek assistance. I would have done so myself, had I been in search of a life partner.

Yours truly,
Ivy.

Yes, to all my beautiful female friends out there, (like PJ and A), please pardon me if R bugs you likewise. Sometimes, you can’t control these social networks, or how well/ badly your supposed friends behave. Let me know and I will give them a piece of my mind.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sensei Michael said...

When I get such people, I put them under the BAN list. No more disturbances.

2:34 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Oooo, from gays or ardent female 'fans'? ;-)
Wink wink. Gosh, even the males get harrassed on FB. Haha.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Sensei Michael said...

Not just in Facebook. MSN and QQ too. BAN! BAN! BAN!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!