Friday, January 01, 2010

To Singapore and Back (Dec 2009-Jan 2010)

I returned to Singapore and managed to catch the New Year's fireworks on television. It was one of the loveliest and longest display ever. Looks like we are all set to usher in the new year with much aplomb.
I think as we age, the new year resolutions list gets shorter (or disappears altogether). Realism is a by-product of aging.
2010, I am forgoing a svelte figure (no gym bunny on the treadmill). I am also taking long-term goals off the radar for now. I will just have 2 items in the list. The rest of the to-dos will take care of themselves, just like work that needs to get done.

1. Commence script for "40 weeks"
2. Concentrate on Project 'Magnum Opus' and bring it to fruition

Sidenote: Most impressive fireworks to date: Burj Khalifa (Dubai, UAE). Over 800 metres (2625 feet), it's the tallest building in the world to date.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!