Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2010- Quarter 1 closing

Time flies! The end of March is imminent upon us and I haven't really much fabulous updates on the home front. The dark cloud is dispersing well and I have regained a sunnier disposition. Afterall, the only way is up when one hits bottom! I have found that a long term goal helps to alleviate the immediate short term pain I am going through now. If I know I am 'suffering' for a greater cause, I will be stronger, braver and happier.
Was telling my husband (I actually feel awkward with this term, perhaps I will call him Mr. Rabbit in future?) that I have a concrete 5 year plan which contains 1 intangible and 1 tangible item apiece.
Intangible=>selfless goal=>family oriented=>produce 2 kids
Tangible=> self centered goal=>material oriented=> 1 posh apartment overlooking the Marina Bay skyline
I pray with all my heart these goals will materialise after 5 years! Wish me luck!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sensei Michael said...

May the Lord's blessings be upon all these plans, Ivy. He shall remember you.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!