Monday, June 11, 2007

Hepburn-ish Ambitions

There are some women whom I hold in high esteem.
Apart from intelligent and attractive celebrities, I find inspiration in our local womenfolk along the likes of Olivia Lum, Loh Wai Kiew and Elim Chew as talented entrepreneurs and industry leaders to model myself after.



But if there’s one endearing celebrity who captures my unadulterated devotion, it has to be Audrey Hepburn for her timeless beauty, grace and kindness.

Again, this necklace was love at first sight. (Wonder how many times can I fall in love--with inanimate objects no less???!!!) (-_=) Ordered online from: My Girly Affair, if any of you girls are interested.

Online shopping's good for people who can't get to roam the retail shops before closing hours =)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

the Audrey necklace is soo pretty!!! you people over at SG are sooo lucky!! here we can hardly find such interesting stuff!!

i like audrey too!! timeless and soo elegant!! reminds me of you! ;)

10:42 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Oh, I am so flattered. Sigh, sometimes, I still act cute--how to exude the "Hepburn-ish charm?"
Heehee...=P Yikes!

True, many ladies in SG are taking to making accessories as a small time biz. Makes the market rather vibrant. If you've seen anything you like, send me an email alright? Like always, personal courier at your service. (^-^)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!