Sunday, May 27, 2007

Something Stupid ='(

I am the world's most impossible KLUTZ!

I was trying to organize my phone contacts when I accidentally deleted EVERYONE's number from my SIM card!!!
My phone's memory for contacts is non-existent. It's all stored on my SIM card.
Now, I have ZERO numbers on my SIM card. That's social suicide the technological way.

Congratulations Ivy Yeo. Well Done!
I am off to eat some worms.
In the meantime, friends and online pals who read this entry, please email me your numbers at: ivyvictoriayeo@gmail.com I really want and NEED your numbers. And anyone who can suggest methods of information retrieval, please contact me via email or 'comments' on this blog. In the meantime, I am at a loss.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I'm so sorry to hear that!! that happened to me before too... i worked almost 2 hours on a blog entry and phooof it just went blank (stupid blogger's partly to be blamed too!).

hope you get your numbers back soon!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

I am so Screwed up!

Called my telco provider and they said they could do nothing about it.

Luckily, I wrote down your address in my trustee notebook.

As for all my phone numbers, yea, they are gone. FOREVER. Sob sob.
Oh well...

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alamak... that sucks. I hoped your friends see this entry soon. You should make it a sticky post if its important :)

12:35 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks Lani for the suggestion.
Sticky post. Lemme figure it out. Blogging idiot I am! =P

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!