Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Truck Load of Goodies This Way Comes!

Beauty Updates!

I know I have missed several weeks of beauty reviews. Since no one’s complaining, it looks like its absence has not been fondly missed. Haha. But yes, my love for skincare and sorts is still burning fiercely in my veins, so here’s a quick update that will thrill some girls in Singapore.
SEPHORA, the leading retail beauty chain with over 91 stores in the U.S. and 400 in Europe has arrived in DFS Galleria Scottswalk, Level 2!
It carries with it an amazing assortment of cosmetics, professional make-up accessories, and bath & body products that will tantalize the sophisticated taste of SG’s womenfolk.
Be afraid, be very afraid Sasa!
Benefit finally makes its counter launch in Singapore after months of anticipation. Its first counter will be located in Tangs Beauty Hall, Level 1.

Looks like after rounds of market survey, it appears that it’s still a good idea to enter Singapore’s beauty market despite its apparent saturated status. Let’s just say then that a girl can never have enough creams and glosses. Oohlala!
P/S: Realized that writing is my panacea for unhappiness. I feel much happier after penning this short entry. >_<

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

your column is back! :D

i wish they have sephora here!! its like a candy store for us girls! :D i don't like shopping at Sasa here... their SAs are extremely pushy :/

feeling better already? take care yeah!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Ah, Sephora is evil.. I almost always spend a ton of time inside;).

11:19 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

To Jenn: The Sasa sales assistants in SG are not pushy at all. =) different sales strategy I guess.
Yep, feeling better.

To Xinyi: I would expect myself to spend lots of time inside too. But the first location is slightly awkward. DFS Galleria!!! =(

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Would you happen to know when it will officially be open? Benefit? Thanks, :)

6:07 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Hello Anonymous,
I have no idea. But I reckon the counter will be up and running latest mid June? =)

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!