Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Lil Sadness and a Panic Attack!

One of my favourite blogs has been taken over by another writer. YIKES! I mean, all his entries went missing and a female blogger took over his site writing trash about camping and more crap. (-_-) I feel a twinge of pity for the blog's demise. That guy writes amazingly. Dry humor and acerbic wit are literary qualities I take to very well.

Tomorrow's Mothers' Day and I have absolutely no inkling of what to get mummy dearest (no no, I don't call that to her face in case she goes into a series of uncontrollable convulsions).
Massive panic attack. This time, it's extremely difficult. After 20 0dd years of gift giving, I have finally exhausted my list of great stuff to buy for Mom.

Just a thought. Why's Osim marketing uPapa for Mamas??? Or does every Mama need the comforting support of a Papa. I am in such a rubbishy mode now.

Guess Aileen and I will have to pick something up later in town. She's going for a hair spa and while she's at it, I will get my scalp analysis done. Paranoid, but I would like to know if I am follicly challenged in advance. Seriously, the salon at Goodwood Park Hotel is too chichi for my liking. But at least their service is impeccable and there're no pushy sales driven staff around to badger customers to add more treatments.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

so what did you get for your mum? :D

i knew after these years that treating mine to a good meal is the best... she never uses the things i gave her!! :P

talking about osim, the boyfriend just got pestered by his mum into buying her a brand new iSqueez. how aptly named. LOL!! XD

yeah.. salons with good service are indeed rare! i would definitely pay more for a peace of mind instead of someone shoving products / services into my face all the time.

8:18 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

We bought her a nice top that she chose herself. Very difficult to buy clothes for her without her trying it on.

1:44 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Oh yar, I tried the iSqueeze! Very painful leh.
I prefer the human touch without those hard hard machine parts knobbing at my calves. >-<

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!