Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Little Fluffy Frivolity Goes a Long Way!

Aileen always tells me I write too seriously. I bore the hell out of her sometimes.
True.
Wordy, verbose...lengthy are words synonymous with “Ivy’s Blog”.

Truth be told, sometimes, we need a little no-brainer read. Minimal processing power needed. Even sages need their off days.
The weekend provides temporary reprieve to our sucky hectic lives.

So, go on, and loosen up. Celebrate and little. Jiggle a little. And take some happy shots.


Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Xinyi said...

Pretty pictures (I'm so envious of your doe-like eyes)! I like the way you fixed your hair too.

12:34 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks Xinyi! Actually, I need a haircut badly. Was planning on doing it this weekend but the neighbourhood hairdresser's MORE expensive than my regular (but further from home) salon. So, I need to shelve the plans for early May.

1:57 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

so pretty!! :D you have such lovely eyes! ;)

8:21 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks Jenn, only on my good well rested days! =P

12:09 PM  
Blogger min said...

lol!!!

thats really cute!!

7:56 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks Min. Yep, those Carebears are cute. I am just an overgrown (oops, not really) child. =P

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!