Monday, April 16, 2007

Able to Take the Heat (both figuratively and literally)

I am going off to bed real soon. Just a lil’ something about myself: I am the only member in my family who does not sleep in an air-conditioned bedroom. My air-conditioner is the most underused in the house because I simply cannot take temperatures less than 28 degrees. I tend to wake up in the middle of the night shivering uncontrollably when I switch on the air-con.

Am I a freak of nature? How am I able to do it????!!!
Ah, the key to taking the heat well is the combination of possessing inactive sweat glands and keeping my cool.
Ok, perhaps I am one of the rare Singaporeans who really enjoy the punishing heat here. I love my tropical little sunny island. My optimum living temperature? 30 degrees Celsius.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

No! you're definitely not a freak! i prefer warm climates than cold ones also (though i cannot sleep without the air con... the average temp here is 34C!!)

7:42 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Oooo! That's hot in Penang! o_0

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!