Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Tunes= Happy Girl

Once in a while, when the mood’s pretty blue, it’s important to try all means to put back the spring in your step. Happiness and Vitamin C make a potent combination to keep the doctor at bay.
And of course, some good friends will bring some cheer and sunshine in your life too! Thanks a million Jenn! Lotsa hugs!!!

The essential blogger look. A bit too cutesy for my own liking. Haha.

Cheer Bear tries to cheer me up!

Put on my cap for sunny skies ahead.

And my cap buddy is here to gimme some good luck! Good Luck Bear’s tummy is the one to rub for some super luck.

I absolutely love this necklace and earring set. It’s handmade by a very very talented girlfriend PJ! Honestly, it looks so perfect I thought it came from some shop, till I read the letter. Omigod!

The beautiful set. “Titanic” came to mind when I set my eyes on them.
Yes, it does remind me of the “Heart of the Ocean” necklace that Kate Winslet wore.

The crystals sparkle from all angles. What can I say, other than, “It’s a beauty!”
And the clasp? All necklaces should have such a great convenient to wear yourself clasp.

Is it true that beautiful people make beautiful things? For dear Princess Jenn, it’s true.

Cow with wings or pig with wings? My first response: Cute pig! Then Aileen and Mum both agreed it’s a cow and confirmed that I am the only pig around. So funny. Thanks dear gal. It’s so cute, cow or pig!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

It finally arrived!! :D i was worrying myself silly cuz i didn't register the package as the stamp queue was really long that day. what a relief! i can sleep better now! LOL!! :D

you look really pretty especially in the first pic! love your defined features!! :D nice hat too!! the carebears are really cute ;) so chubby!! they are certain to brighten up anybody's day!

Glad you like the stuff :D LOL!! your mum and sis are so funny!! :D

Nice to see you feeling better already! :D take good care of yourself k! *hugs*

8:07 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Ooh, glad it's a great load of your mind. Just to tell you that I absolutely love the stuff and really appreciate all the effort. I thank God for your friendship.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!