Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Watching the Clouds Go By


Aileen’s graduation play will open officially tonight at the National Museum of Singapore.

I can see that she has been slogging herself silly everyday with rehearsals and all. I am sure it will be one impressive production.

I am very proud of her for choosing a course I have interest in but will not do.

This play runs daily from Tuesday 27 March 2007 to Friday 30 March 2007. You can all buy tickets through SISTIC bookings (click here) over the internet. There’s a concession given to students and senior citizens. Last I heard, only today’s and Thursday’s seats are available. Get some tickets for an evening of good script and superb acting to chill out after office/school hours.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

looks interesting!! too bad i'm not in SG, if not i would have went for it!! wish your sister all the best for me! :D i'm sure all her hard work will pay off!!

12:04 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks dear Jenn!

Yep, it's a pity you're not located in SG. Imagine all the stuff we can do together on weekends for an "Girls Only" day out. =P

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!