Saturday, March 24, 2007

Missing in the land of Oz

The Tin Woman needs a heart!Been trying to find something like this for so long, but the last time I tried several months back, the accessories shop ran out of stock. And there after, I have been missing a heart.
It's plasticky, glossy red, 3 dimensional and comes with a golden long necklace. If anyone of you see it, please alert me to where to buy it.
Haven't had the opportunity to shop. No Far East Plaza, no Bugis for me. How in the world will I find one this way?

(P/S Love Vivien's one, but this is the original one that I have been searching for ages).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Xinyi said...

That's really cute! I'm sick of all the small boring pendants that I own.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

looks pretty! :D but i have yet to see one like this here... will keep a lookout for you! ;)

12:22 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

To Xinyi:
Yep, it's cute. I think this is a fashion necklace originating from Taiwan/ Korea...Explains it's 'kawaii' look. I am such a sucker.

To Jenn:
I am in possession of one already. Talk about blessings! =P

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!