Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mango Mania!


This is by far the best mango pudding I have eaten to date.

There's a scoop of fragrant coconut ice-cream heaped onto a cupcake shaped mango flavoured pudding. Served with fresh juicy pieces of mango slices, blended mango ice is poured generously over the entire dish to inundate everything in the dish.
Verdict: Absolutely yummy! A gastronomic delight. \(^-^)/
P/S Nope. I haven't tried the famed mango ice of Taiwan nor Hong Kong yet. So, this one's the best for now.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

gosh Ivy... the pudding looks soo delicious! i want a mango pudding so bad now! and ice cream too! maybe i should pester the boyfriend to bring me for ice cream after work :D

12:22 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Haha...Naughty me, always tempting you with food pictures. An ice-cream is always a good after office hours chillout dessert!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.... looking at this entry at 1am really is not a good timing. I'm hungry!!!

1:02 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Haha, that's true. Being really famished at odd hours make me browse through food related photos in my computer and inspire posts like this too. ;-P

Talk about being deprived.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!