Sunday, March 11, 2007

Homemade Videos (Clean good fun guaranteed)

Hiya friends, from now on, I will be putting up short amateurish homemade videos as and when inspiration strikes.
Aileen will be my partner in crime. Yep, we are really that boliao. But I guess, we enjoy entertaining ourselves and if you had a bad day, we hope these funny little clips will brighten up your day.
Nothing fantastic but watch them anytime you’re game for a dose of silliness.

Just in case you’ve missed out on our debut:
Here it is!
A.I. Productions House Debut Clip

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Xinyi said...

Hehe, I wanna see more:D! I love funny videos.. your previous one was uber cute:).

10:50 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks dear! Yep, my furry friends are all under contract for any role that comes their way. So, it's just up to the producer/ director and scriptwriter to cast them. Haha...

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!