Friday, March 23, 2007

Brand New Look with Links!

Dearest friends and readers, I have finally done up the blogroll for this site. Yahoo!

With this beach theme, it sure looks like this blog is heading towards a hedonistic and frivolous direction.
Therefore, I am still undecided as to whether to change it to another theme or revert back to the old one. A part of me like the old version better!!!

Here’s something you can take note of:

1. You can help by telling me what you like. True, it may be a personal thing, but sometimes, I wish some of you did not change your blog skin!

2. I may have created a link to your blog. Ok, look real hard cos I came up with my own descriptions. If you are uncomfortable ‘getting linked’, please inform me, I will take it down immediately.

3. If you have been reading this blog for sometime, I would like to know if you have a blogsite that I can visit too!

4. If I have missed out your blog (this is most unfortunate), it must be because I am getting senile. Please send me a gentle reminder to link you.

Alright! Put your stuff up in the comments or tag board section. =)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

methinks that your blogskin is nicely done! ;) its unique so we can identify this as your site :D

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great change!

It feels more light-hearted :)

1:03 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

I like the new blogskin! Nothing wrong with hints of frivolity;).

4:13 AM  
Blogger min said...

love the new skin ivy!!!!!!

and thanks for the email!!!!
got me thinking hard...:)
*hugs*

4:20 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks gals! Hugs to all! =)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Bubba Lee said...

wah very nice! :)i like the color scheme and tables. but there seems to be some problems displaying the header in my firefox broswer.. :(

3:44 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Hi Vic! Thanks. Oh yes, that happens when we are using different browsers. =(

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!