Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Help Hunnybaby get a new habitat!

I adopted this new flying feline. You can see it flapping around on top of my Cbox on your left hand side scrollbar.

Ok, this sounds idiotic. To change the background, I have to earn points to get him a new 'habitat'. What??!!! That means I have to 'visit' him and play some games to obtain more points.

A "Themepark" background costs 300 points. A "Clouds" background costs 500 points. Good grief. (-_-)

And I thought playing online games like Gunbound, MapleStory to earn points to buy stuff is NUTS...

So, I hope that you guys help me out. When you visit my blog, just click on my flying Hunnybaby to 'sayang' him. Or better still, when you are really bored, there's an icon after www.chocopets.com at the bottom. Play some mini-games and then submit your points after that. This will help him live in a more suitable environment.

God, I have underestimated the child in me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

i played with your pet too... is the crab your pet's pet? :P

10:57 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Heehee...thanks PJ!

Yep, the pet's pet is like a companion. Weird though. They change all the time. Well, at least Hunnybaby won't be bored then. (*snigger*)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!