Friday, March 16, 2007

Exposé!!!

1st up, the Rules:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This one’s for my dear PJ a.k.a crazychick. Promised her my list and have been procrastinating for the longest time. Yikes! (And nope, not tagging anyone for this).

1. I love to wash my hands—it’s my most obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) behaviour. In fact, I have given up trying to break the habit. My hands are dirty all the time and I feel the urge to go to the washroom to clean them even after touching paper!!! To prevent my hands from getting all wrinkly, I litter hand creams everywhere. Grab any to use after washing.

2. I will go the extra mile for a good public toilet. Before C.K. Tangs revamped their washrooms, I used to walk all the way to Paragon to visit the ladies. In China, I don’t use public toilets if they are dirty. I rather keep it all bottled up inside me till I get home.


3. I prefer chubby guys to skinny ones. Apart from a nice huggable tubby, I feel safer with massive people when a gale is blowing.


4. My bite is worse than my bark. In fact, I seldom bark. (I have a high tolerance but don't push me too hard. When I snap, you will curse the day you were born).


5. I have a weakness for watches…

Just a portion of the collection (mumbles guiltily)

6. I enjoy staring at fast food discount coupons. They come together with my daily papers and I will put them into my drawer gleefully, thinking happy thoughts about bingeing on those extra value meals. When I am hungry or craving for them, I will take these coupons out to ogle. After a while, I am satiated and happy. (Yes, they always expire before I can put them to actual use)


7. I am mildly myopic but I only wear glasses when I do work on the computer. That’s because I am short sighted and far sighted in different eyes. Walking around with my spectacles will give me a headache. Unfortunately, not donning on my seeing devices makes me prone to seeing things wrongly. I once mistook a bazaar stall selling lingerie for caps. (-_-) I pointed out to my sister that I wanted to go over to buy caps and she gave me the most incredulous look before bursting out in laughter.

8. Some friends say I look tired all the time. I am not tired. Just deep in thought. When I am thinking about something, all my energy is transferred to the microprocessor above my shoulders to compute stuff. I tend to look bored outwardly while I am at it.

9. I enjoy dining out alone. I finish eating and then people watch while sipping at my drink.

10. I dress weirdly at times and am thick-skinned enough to go out looking ridiculous on crazy days. Let’s just say I am an experimental dresser. ;-P

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

LOL Ivy!!! i have found a partner in my (handwashing) crime!! my boyfriend finds it amusing that i HAVE to wash my hands like, 7 times whenever i'm cleaning my apartment. he thinks its silly to wash my hands when they're gonna get dirty again really soon. i don't use handcreams though, so that might explain why my hands look like an old hag's. i better start using soon before they look like something worse! LOL!!

i also prefer chubby guys if i had a choice. skinny ones don't seem as "safe" (and as "soft" XD) to be with! hahaha!

your watch casing is sooo pretty!!! where did you get that from? gosh i can't stop admiring it!! notice that you like classy watches! (methinks they suit you very much, as you give me the high class / elegant vibe!!) and is that a tiffany box i see there? :D

i can't dine alone though. its rather suffocating for me to dine alone :P all sorts of sad thoughts will flood my mind. hahaha!!

this entry is soo interesting Ivy!! hahaha! love the little picture after every point! haha!

1:15 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks PJ! As I have mentioned, this entry's dedicated to you. Glad you like it.

Yep, watches are like my greatest weakness. I go for very affordable clothes and shoes but when it comes to watches and certain bags, I go absolutely crazy!!!
Haha.

I got this jewellery cum watch storage box from Lancome! Strange that they give this out. But apparently, they do, when purchases are substantial. Yep, that's a Tiffany pouch for my accessories (couldn't put the hard box in though). You have sharp eyes. =)

High five for spanking clean hands. At least ours are the best hands to shake during a SARS outbreak. ;-)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!