Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pouches We Carry

I am sure most girls will carry a pouch in their totes that stores their essential knickknacks. What’s in your pouch?

Here is what’s in mine.

I put this pouch into my bigger bags on days I am out and about for long hours.

Outside:

Inside:

Everything at a glance:

Now, let’s split them into groups:

1) The Essentials
i) Plasters/ Bandages (just in case I hurt myself)
ii) Flat Red Earth mirror (small, light and ultra slim)
iii) Panadol Extra (Yes, in case I forget my caffeine shots/ emergency headache)
iv) Interdental Toothpicks (these can be used to floss teeth because they have special ends)
Caution: Those wooden ones provided by eateries can cause damage to gums and don’t clean well.
v) Hand creams: 1 from The Face Shop, the other silver bottle (a recycled eye cream bottle) stores my QV lotion to treat dry/ itchy skin.
vi) Breath Spray (anti-bacterial solution that freshens breath and keeps oral cavity clean)—I prefer this to mints

Need some cutesy plasters to cheer myself up when I am hurt, right? =P


2) Personal Grooming Tools and Niffy Well Being Items

i) Eyedrops Vial (for dry tired eyes)
ii) L’occitane Magnolia Solid Perfume
iii) Atomizer (stores my fruity Escada “Island Kiss” perfume)
iv) Small Sun Play SPF 130 (for touch-ups when under hot sun)
v) Comb (in case my hair turns too messy—usually I only comb my hair twice a day)
vi) Little Ziploc Bag (contains 1 ponytail band, 2 bobby pins and 1 hairclip)


For keeping hair out of my face so I can get down to business


Love this solid perfume--dab a little on pulse points and I smell like freshly picked Magnolias. Actually, the scent of this one resembles Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Parfum.

3) Lips and Face

i) Stila Lip Glaze in Apricot
ii) Estee Lauder Pure Pops in Watermelon
iii) Raspberry Flavoured Lip Balm (with SPF 18)
iv) Muji Facial Blotters (don’t usually use this, but it’s a gift)
v) YSL Compact Foundation
For emergency “need to look good” occasions.

One of my fave lip balms (available at Topshop)--SPF for the lips is important too!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!!

i nvr carried anything except for cash and my credit cards.

lol..no make up, no lipgloss.

8:43 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Haha, you must be a) carrying cluthes, or b) a fuss free gal! Either way, it sure beats lugging around lots of stuff like I do. I think I carry my 'house' on my back.

Hey Min, have you received my email reply I sent out last week? Hope so. =)

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

wow Ivy... i'm guessing.. your bag is really big? LOL!

i love Issey Miyake too! such a lovely scent!

notice that your breath spray says "victoria C"... is that the reason you bought it? LOL!

nice stuff you have there! all i have in my handbag are receipts, bills, and a whole lot of rubbish *hides*

11:05 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

*Giggles* Yea, I got the Breath Spray in Watson's @ Shanghai cos it looks credible and I ran out.

I have many pouches of different sizes for different bags. This one is apparently the most comprehensive, for the big tote! =P

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

psstt.. you got my email? just in case you haven't...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GIFT!!!!!

i received it last saturday! gosh Ivy!!! you make me feel really paiseh!!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yep PJ, received your email and replied. =)
Hm...the email system seems a bit lagged.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!