Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lusty Goodness (LG made good)

This phone captured my heart the moment I laid my eyes on it.


It's basically the LG KE850 bearing a Prada design and packaging and will have a unique Prada user interface.


Goodness gracious. With a touch screen display (no keypad), it's just like the iPhone--but classier. So much for the LG Chocolate, which I think looks neither like a chocolate bar nor tastes as delicious.


With a classic minimalist design, featuring an utterly stylish white on black user interface, this comes in a swanky Prada designed leather case.

Photo Credits: www.dialaphone.co.uk

I wonder how much it's going to cost.

I hope I don't succumb to temptation and buy Sony Ericsson's K810i before that. I am sure Mr. Tan can give me some good advice. =P
I don’t yak on the phone, I don’t even sms regularly. Tell me why I deserve this beautiful gadget?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

because you're worth it! ;)

it looks so classy! i wonder how much it costs! :P

3:09 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yea, estimated to cost less than a D&G Motorola, but still considered rather high-end.

The iPhone's good too. Pretty pretty. Oh well...priorities gal. (must remind myself). Guess I will just be content with drooling.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Bubba Lee said...

not very shiok leh the prada phone, its essentially a normal phone with a pda touchscreen. i guess the prada name does lend it a touch of class la.. but LG will always be LG... hehe..

k810i old already la! wait for new batch of releases to come before buying k!

3:48 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

WOooooo...the expert's in!

You should just start a mobile phone blog or something. I am sure it'll be well received.

New releases are ex lah, only u got the resources ($$) to splurge man. \(^o^)/ I just wanna upgrade from my bimbotic Nokia L'Amour phone--the one with a non-existent memory capacity. Crappy...

Falling for empty vases/ vessels, that's what stupid girls like me tend to do.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

*shyly raises hand* me too :P i'll buy stuff just because the packaging is pretty :P:P

nice skin btw!! ;)

10:07 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks Jenn. Tell me whether it's better than the previous.

A fickle girl like me can't decide! Yikes!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!