Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Barry Berry Good

I adore Drew Barrymore for being so effortlessly beautiful.

Natural, chic and divinely delicious all rolled into one without trying too hard.

What a sweetheart! She looks smashing especially with minimal makeup on.

"Music and Lyrics" is her latest movie which I hope to catch someday. It’s just another light hearted chick flick but watching her in action is always such a pleasure.

Couldn’t say that for Hugh Grant. He is a little too stiff for my liking. Is it a common British affliction? ;-P



Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

i love drew barrymore too!! there's something unpretendious about her that makes her very attractive to me. and oh, hugh grant should quit acting already (sorry to all hugh fans out there).

2:54 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

You're right on target! Unpretentious is THE word to describe Drew. Don't we love pple like this!

The song playing on my blog is sung by them (Hugh and Drew) frm the OST of the movie. Whoa, looks like Hugh's voice is not so impressive too. Still, Isabelle is right. He's hot for his age. =P

3:49 PM  
Blogger yuE said...

then again, berrymorre's always restricted to such roles in movies... =X

6:06 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

I guess that is what works in the entertainment industry.

1. Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie are for sexier roles.
2. Drew Barrymore's to fill Meg Ryan's shoes.
But I would say Charlize Theron's given lots of opportunities to try different roles.

Can you imagine Ella of S.H.E as a pretty and sweet babe like Hebe? Cannot lah. (Shudder)

It's better to cast them closer to their real selves.

7:46 PM  
Blogger yuE said...

*faints...

it's money in play...

3:15 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

You're right about the money part.
Everything about this industry is plain 'smoke and mirrors'.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!