Thursday, March 29, 2007

While I Was Sleeping…

Fell terribly sick for no particular reason since Tuesday. It started off with mild throat discomfort on Monday evening and by Tuesday afternoon I was experiencing body aches and chills.
Spent the entire Tuesday night and Wednesday in bed.
Guess what happened while I was sleeping?

Aileen decided that the care bears’ magical power will facilitate a speedy recovery.
So I woke up with them staring in my face, with a formation that looks pretty powerful. Care Bears Shine!

Way to go sister! \(-_-)/

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

awwww... your sister's soo sweet! :D get well soon yeah. don't forget to drink more water and eat your vitamins ;) ok i sound like such a nag... hope you'll be up and about soon! :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks Jenn! I am fine and dandy already!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Wow did I pass it to you? I had the exact same symptoms:p!
The Carebears are so adorable.. I love Grumpy:D

2:00 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yep, Grumpy is so adorable. I guess his face looks cute despite being sullen. ;-P

2:02 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

To Xinyi:
Hope you are well already dear gal!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!