Friday, April 27, 2007

Interesting Thoughts of Edward Monkton

I have a crush.
I saw him at the bookshop one day.
It was love at first sight.
He had it all.
He was everything I ever wanted.
Funny, intelligent and hail from an exotic Kingdom.
I wanted to take him home.
But he was just too expensive.
;-)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh well, pardon the crappy poem I penned above. But it is true. I saw something I shouldn’t have and lusted for it.
Edward Monkton’s products from United Kingdom. His drawings and ‘wise words’ front greeting cards, little pouches, pencil cases, organizers, lined notebooks and passport holders.
Reading them gave me a giggling fit.
I think most of them are pretty insightful. Rather sarcastic sometimes but still highly amusing.
I wanted to get a little coin pouch but the fun and interesting stuff comes with a hefty price tag. I decided to keep these as mementos instead.

The design on the coin pouch I wanted to buy:

This is SO 'me':

This one's for Jenn:

Pretty much sums up our existence, don't cha think?

Yep, I think you're pretty looney if I like you loads:


For bag ladies:

Applies to all our treasured collection of pretty things, right?


Truth or Dare:


The key to contentment lies in comparing oneself to a snail:


Money does make the world go round:


To Heck with Grown-Ups:
For chocolate lovers:

Justification for consuming chocolates:


Life sucks:


When things get us down, we ponder:

I like this one:

Reminds me of office politics too:


The process does matter:


Confusing noises in our heads:

Psyche of Virgina Tech killer--Survivor Edition:

How true:

My absolute favourite:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

LOL!! the little notes are sooo funny!! i like the chicken one best!! :D absolutely adorable!!

awwwwww... i think you're really nice too! :D

3:23 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yep, I looked at the 'nice people' one and immediately thought about your MEME. ;-P

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!