Thursday, April 19, 2007

Have your 'Kate' and wear it too

Nothing in particular to write about for today. When I say nothing in particular, it means nothing of much consequence. True, I do have some unpublished entries stored in my computer but I always wait for a good time before posting them up.

So here, my take on the Kate Moss collection for TopShop.
I think it’s mighty fine. Somewhat it’s very modern and chic. But luckily, there's no Ed Hardy edginess included. The vest featured in the picture above--it's the 'IT' item of the moment. Get one now. It'll last for many many fashion cycles. Take it from me.
I like the good mix of masculine elements in the form of vests and smart shirts and the collection of feminine pieces very much.
One thing though. Kate Moss is seriously too ‘waif-ish’ for my liking.

Alright, give her some credit.
~While the world's hung up on boobs, this dame stuck to her roots.~

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

yah... she looks really "frail". plus, i like models who are really "symmetrical" (with almost razor sharp features) if you get what i mean :P

this collection looks nice!! really chic!! (not that i can afford it though... topshop pieces cost wayyyy to much!)

7:48 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Honestly, I don't know why the Fashion Industry LOVES Kate Moss.
She's looks very normal, flatish (ok, I am too) and all. Oh well.

Oooh. You like razor sharp features. ^-^
Unfortunately, I feel that people with razor sharp features rarely get captured nicely on film/ photographs. Still shots make their faces too harsh.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!