Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Up, Up and Away!!!

The Carebears finally have a transportation vehicle to call their own. Alright. 2 in fact. They came as a pair.
Some pictures to document their joy:

"Higher! Higher to Sunny Land!" Funshine yells in joy.

"A Hot Air Balloon Rides Adds Extra Cheer to My Days!" Cheer Bear hums merrily.


"This definitely takes some grump away," Grumpy Bear mumbles.

Somehow, I am reminded of Xinnamon's Hot Air Balloon Ride in Napa Valley. How sweet of her dear to surprise her on her birthday. Literally swept her off her feet!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Aileen said...

you should take the pics in the night with the beautiful effects. :)

11:09 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

that looks really cute!! your carebears complete the look! :D is it a lamp?

7:28 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Oh my gosh that is just beyond cute! Where did you get the hot-air balloon from? Love it!

1:50 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

To Aileen: Yea, I should. As of today, you are free! Woohoo. Now, you take some pictures for them.

Jenn: It's a paper lantern! Without the candle. I think I can insert a bulb through the top and then use it like a lamp.

Xinyi: I bought the hot air balloons lantern from some bazaar. Cute right? My parents feel I always buy so much trash (useless deco stuff) though. =(

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!