Saturday, May 26, 2007

Perfect Summer Coming Right Up!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
A perfect end to the week, a perfect start, a perfect, perfect, fabulous, FANTANBULOUS summer (in Singapore) awaits me!!! Heck with the alliteration.
The rising temperature is sweltering. But right now, I am on Cloud Nine.
Why? Because I foresee great beginnings.
A new car by June, a blissful life by September, a apartment in the East Coast of SG by December (crossing my fingers on this one). Relocation to Happy World@ Suzhou next year? A jet setting lifestyle.
Oh course, I would have to produce results to keep all these. I would have to be a good high octane smart gal to maintain these. But good things are worth fighting for. I never said it is going to easy.

Gives me renewed vigour about my personal company by age 30. God give me strength.
Cheers to God's grace, my tenacity, my love and my family. Thank you.
And for once agreeing with ACJC's motto (I am a Rafflesian--poof!), "THE BEST IS YET TO BE."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah... you really make me envious. Anyway, happy for you too! I believe you must have worked darn hard for all these.

Fighting! (a korean way of saying gambatte!)

1:30 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Sounds like an exciting life ahead!! :D all the best girl!! :)

7:16 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks gals!!! Group hug!

Exciting but scary.

Cos with so many things given comes responsibility.

I am already having a headache deciding on the car...to get, to borrow, rob or steal. Not easy to support a car in SG. =(

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!