Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Take a Coach from US

Aileen and I always thought the Coach is a dowdy brand, usually for the aunties. But Nana just makes it so cool that I am caving in.
Can anyone tell me which one is nice?

Holiday Patchwork Gallery Tote



Fall Patchwork Carly (Exotic Skin)



Fall Patchwork Gallery Tote (Exotic Skin)

I just thought that a design that's not from their classic signature range will look more unique. But Nana, I love your Ergo's choice. No no, I cannot be tempted further! >.<

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I like no3 best! :D yah, their classic ones are abit too common already :)

the ones you posted are nice!! i had a hard time picking a favourite (i chose no3 just because its not floppy like the carly, other wise i dunno how to make a decision liao!) ;)

so are you gonna buy it? hahaha :D

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest IvY!!! :D

*THaNK U* for tagging on my blog despite tat u are so busy!!!

I don't know wat best to say about your uncle~
But *HUGS*!!!

Embarking on new phase in life~???

No matter wat u are choosing in life!!!
ALL THE BEST, dear IvY!!! :D
U are a great girl! I believe u can do it!!!
So Yeah! *JIA YOU* in watever u are doing!!! :D

I like the 3rd COACH bag tat u posted up the most!!! :D

Take good care always, IvY! Keep in touch!!! :D

12:13 AM  
Blogger min said...

Fall Patchwork Carly (Exotic Skin) or
Fall Patchwork Gallery Tote (Exotic Skin)

:D:D

12:50 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

I like the first one.. the Cs are less obvious:). I never thought I'll buy a Coach bag either, but they do have fun stuff.. have a baby blue suede tote from them.. subtle with no Cs :).

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!