Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Stuck in CT-Stamford

Fate has it that I will not be heading to NY for this trip. A little too tight and there are just too many things to wrap up. A half day trip there would defeat the purpose of trying to squeeze in a little breather for the week. So no, I will be taking a road trip several years down the road to cover some part of the US of A at my own leisure.

The comforting thing is that I finally get to TRY on my Forever 21 clothes instead of ordering them over the internet and adopting the 'keep my fingers crossed' approach to online shopping. Here are 3 pieces I bought:
1. Chiffon Cocktail Dress (I bought the Cream coloured version which exudes a Grecian feel)
2. Cheetah Halter Dress (a little outrageous I know, will figure out how to keep the level of exposure to a minimum)
3. The Brilliant Buy (Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress @ 10.50 USD)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

glad to hear that you've touched down safely! :D

the dresses you bought are gorgeous!! the cheetah dress is such a head turner!! pair it with a pair of patent pumps and you're ready to make noses bleed :D the Uptown chiffon dress really looks like the TW dress i bought earlier! it's such a steal too! lucky girl! ;)

i've yet to comb the forever21 here in penang for good deals yet! hopefully i'll be able to grab a few stuff too! :D

have a safe journey girl. and get some rest!! :D

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i love your dresses! the first is my favourite, i can envision you looking gorgeously ethereal in the the cream version and super hot in the second cheetah print dress *drools*

i would have thought the last dress cost 105 instead of 10.50, very good purchase :)

hope i'll get to see you in them soon ;)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

WOW.. STILL GET TO SHOP. Help me find nice tunics K... then i will take good care of your funshine and gang and the rest of the babies. Otherwise they are at my mercy!!!!!

2:12 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

PJ: Thank you! Go check out Forever 21. Their stocks move too fast in SG.

Jenn: I love your dresses so much. You inspire me and you're a true style icon.

Aileen: F21 here doesn't have that many tunics. Why don't you go on Forever 21's website and let me know which one you like (Code Number) and I will check with the store. =)

7:22 PM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Oh too bad you are not in the West Coast! Or we can go Forever 21 shopping together:D.
Great buys! Makes me wanna go downtown shopping, hehe.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!