Friday, October 12, 2007

Do Nut Queue

Donut Factory, Munchy Donuts and what have you. It took me such a long time to finally sink my teeth into these.
As my readers know, I don’t queue well for food. But then a chance occasion made me pass a Donut Factory branch and lo and behold, there’s an express counter that attends to dine-in orders. No more hassle of long waits in line.
Needless to say, all resistance dissolved and I bought a set of 2 donuts and 1 cappuccino.

Now I understand why people would patiently wait to buy a boxful of these. I love the spicy cheese donut and the famed double chocolate one has a white chocolate coating with milk chocolate sauce oozing out when bitten.

Delicious!

But this is my first and only time eating it. I will definitely get second helpings but once again, I assert my stand of not queuing too long to get my share.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Yum!!! i love donuts but there isn't many places that sell wonderful donuts such as the ones you posted here! :(

the cheese donut looks absolutely delicious!!!

yah i hate queueing too!! would rather settle for something else if i have to wait more than 30 minutes for my food!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!