Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's all Edible!

Extension of my previous post:
Yep! No kidding. All the stuff in her Dessert Treats range are EDIBLE.
Good for self licking or for kinky activities.
Look at this 'whipped cream' lotion. It comes with sprinkles. Duhz...Looks messy if you think you're a cupcake that needs extra topping.
Well, girls are into nice scents and all. I think most of us (me included) have a very innocent approach to wearing yummy stuff on us. We don't intend to get guys hungry after smelling us.
;-P

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Xinyi said...

Shimmery lotions are fine, but lotions with colorful birthday sprinkles? The whipped cream does look delicious though;p.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting ideas into my head ... ha ha ha.

I love nice scents too (oops, probably shouldn't elaborate too much after my recent survey result) ... just that smile like something edible is so ... foreign!

Hmmm ... must try must try.

10:15 AM  
Blogger min said...

ahhh ivy...
you're so bad...
now i feel like buying them :S

2:42 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL! the sprinkles are a little OTT don't you think so? hahaha XD

i love yummy smelling stuff too! but preferably not the edible ones lest all sorts of bugs / animals come up to me and start biting / licking me :P haha!! although i love doggies and cats, i don't.like.it when they lick me! LOL!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the line has been discontinued..

12:22 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

To all: Yea, the items are still around although it was said that parts of her line has been discontinued. If you like sweet stuff to wear, they are definitely worth a try. Somehow or rather, glucose is not used. Maybe it's artificial sweeteners, so ants and bugs don't take to it. =)

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!