Thursday, August 09, 2007

New Fan of Gwen Stefanie

I remember her as Garbage’s lead singer but she faded into obscurity for a while after the band disbanded.
My recent impression of Gwen is that she has taken on the role of a fashionista and launched her L.A.M.B. label for apparel and such.

Thanks to an introduction from crazychick for her “4 in the morning”, I took a listen to her songs and ‘My oh my! I like!”

Oh, where have I been all this while? I am soooooo outdated. =P

Catchy, Enjoyable and infectious music that gets me grooving to the tunes.

My favourite? I can’t really decide. But if I had to pick one, it would be “Wind it Up”.
Take a look at her music videos that I have taken from Youtube.
I adore her hip hop ensemble, red cheerleader outfit and military band suit in the MTV “Hollaback Girl”. Gracious. She looks absolutely splendid!!! Let me be Gwen Stefanie for a day and let me don on all those cool clothes.

Watch 'em those MTVs. I guarantee a syndrome called “Eyes Wide Open—Blinking Temporary Suspended”.

P.S. Anyone knows where I can get a preview of her MTV on “Harajuku Girls?”

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

i love Gwen!! she's so special in her own way!! wheee!!

i love Sweet Escape and Hollaback Girl as well! especially the part in Sweet Escape that goes CauseI'vebeenactinglikesourmilk fellonthefloorIt'syourfaultyoudidn'tshuttherefridgeratorMaybethat'sthereasonI'vebeenactingsocold *pants pants pants* gosh how does she do that?!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!