Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy 42nd Birthday Singapore!

This year’s national day parade was a blast, just like the preview review that Wilfrid gave.

I love those Remote Controlled kites.
I have been wanting to own one since 2 years ago but haven’t gotten to getting one. Check out their website at: GoFlyKite. An RC kite is crash resistant, eco-friendly, can be flown in the night (or day if you prefer) and is a cheaper alternative to aeromodelling (though I would want an RC plane more).
It was also the first time I have ever seen a White Lamborghini. Hm…I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, all Lamborghinis look cool. On the other hand, I do like the colour Yellow on a Lamborghini.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ivy! Yes, this year's NDP was a blast eh? So those are remote controlled kites?! At first I was wondering what they are ... I thought they were some unarmed aircraft (erm ... small version of course). I wonder how much will those kites cost.

Increasingly I have seen more and more Lamborghini on the road. I would have to say a white one is very pretty. As for me, if someone suddenly give me 900k today, I would get an orange one :)

11:14 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

I have enquired about those kites before. They cost a couple of thousand dollars for the more professional ones.
It's the miniature RCs that are so expensive but you can design and build your own too.

If someone handed me 900k, he has to add the clause that this money is valid only if I buy a Lamborghini. Else, I think I have to put it to better use. Wish this car would just appear at my doorstep and declare itself MINE. Yea, in my sweetest dreams.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!