Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Current WANT!

Believe it or not, I buy CDs only if I truly loved all the songs. If not, I will just listen to them over the radio or any other web player when I am online.


Beautiful Seed by Corrinne May

But this album, I just got to get it. I cannot find it in CD-RAMA nor my neighbourhood Sembawang Music store. Why??? Out of Stock? I guess HMV’s the place to grab a copy now but I won’t be dropping by the Hereen anytime soon. Anyone knows which online shop (local) I can buy and get it delivered to my doorstep?
She’s holding an exclusive preview of some songs at Barfly Restaurant-Bar this Thursday, 16 August 2007.

My favourite song? 5 loaves and 2 fishes. Take a listen at her official website: Corrinne May

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

heard snippets of her songs from her website, and i have to say her songs are nice! :D let me go search my local stores and see if her album is available here or not ;)

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!