Sunday, September 09, 2007

Let’s Get the Party Started

Wearing my new BCBG Max Azria Dress (plus cardigan)
The ladies in the company are the sweetest lot. Special thanks to Leia, Esther, Nana and Lynn for making everything possible. Not to mention everyone else…too many to name but well…thanks for joining in the fun, spending money on my gifts and helping with the logistics. Especially Chong and his team of hunks. Thanks for getting the tables into place.
It’s my first experience with an office party so I really appreciate you guys and gals for taking such good care of me. Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for making this party possible. I will remember this wonderful day for life.

Do you know this is the most beautiful and elaborate birthday cake I have ever set my eyes on? Pink, two-tiered, and oh so girly. Brought up in an ever practical family, we were more into the taste than the aesthetic appeal of our birthday cakes. This is a young girl’s dream fulfilled—I’m little too old now but it’s better late than never. Now, says who that “We can’t have our cake and EAT it”?

Performed 2 magic tricks for my colleagues and the 2nd one didn’t go as well as planned. Lack of practice. Need to polish my skills before I entertain my audience in future. The red hearts that Bee Teng and I were holding in the group photos are my part of my props. =P

I requested for books/ vouchers as gifts this year. Thank you friends! The bonus is this bottle of Marc Jacobs perfume.
It’s called “Blush and it has become my favourite scent of 2007. Its luminous floral scent lingers softly and sensually on the skin making the wearer feel chic and classy. Thank you thoughtful ladies for choosing this. I absolutely love it.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Love that dress. Love that cake too. I was about to ask if your office is a all-girl-team. Then I saw the pictures from photobucket ... ha ha ha.

You can do magic tricks eh? Must practice and YouTube it so that web viewers can see too :)

Have a good party!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ivy!! You are so pretty!!! :D haven't seen your pic in ages girl!! love your fair glowing skin and lovely eyes! :) your dress is gorgeous!! coincidently i'm wearing a BCBG top today too! haha :D

your workmates are sooo sweet to celebrate your birthday for you :D the cake is beautiful! wonder how it tastes like though :D did you all manage to finish it? it looks huge!

sounds like real fun party! :D

7:17 AM  
Blogger yuE said...

happy bday!!!

4:28 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Your drss is gorgeous! I <3 BCBG :).

2:16 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Oops typo.. I obviously meant "dress" ^^>.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!