Thursday, September 06, 2007

Just Fabulous!

Today’s my birthday but I awoke to rude surprise. When I looked into the mirror to check what was causing the bulging discomfort on my peepers, what greeted me was a pair of alien baby’s eyes.

Teary, red, swollen—I looked like I had zipped my way from Pluto to Earth just to question IAU (International Astronomical Union) why they kicked Pluto out of the planetary category.

Just fantastic. A pair of freaky doll’s eyes AND NO dinner date at a romantic spot in a Dempsey Road restaurant. Fabulous birthday this would be today.
Oh well, it’s not any of the aforementioned points that disturb me. It’s just that I have got to meet this suave young entrepreneur later in the day for a consultation session and this definitely makes a distracting affliction to look at.
Argh!
Had a fun filled office party last Friday. Pictures and blog entry will be up soon.
Cheers to myself. Live long and prosper, Ivy Yeo!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Poor girl!! it is rotten to have painful, swollen eyes on your birthday!! hope they are better now already!! please go see a doctor? *sayangs Ivy*

lol the picture is really funny!! hahaha XD

11:29 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Happy Birthday! I sent you an e-card a couple of days ago to you gmail, not sure if you got it or not:).

8:30 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

To Jenn: I didn't see a doctor for them. They are fine now. Yea. =) I love your picture with the greeting. Can I put it up here?

To Xinyi: Oh dear, I didn't get the e-card. Yikes. But thanks dear gal for your lovely thoughts on my birthday. =)

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!