Friday, October 26, 2007

Checking Out, Mates!

There’s a lot on my mind recently to the extent that I am at a loss of what to blog on.
Firstly, my sick uncle has been called home to be with the Lord. I am glad that his sufferings have ended and feel happy for him.

Next, I am embarking on another new phase in life. Once again. For better, I hope. The need to choose the path at another crossroad in life makes me think that sometimes, the road may well lead back to the same place. I pray for a pleasant journey ahead.
“Like a game of chess, we need to lose some to move forward. The goal is the same, the strategy—different.” –I.V.Y.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Dear girl, my sincere condolences to your uncle's family. I'm glad to hear that his sufferings have ended too.

All the best in everything you do girl :) don't forget to blog. lol! :D

8:05 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Sure thing. I will continue to blog my dear dear friend.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Sorry to hear about your uncle. My prayers are with his family.

Changes are scary sometimes.. but necessary:). Best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are entering a new phase in life - which is good. All the best Ivy and I agree with you, there are different strategises to achieve the same goal. It is the journey that counts.

Good luck and I will definitely stay tuned!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!