Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Stylish in cyberspace

Style Diaries, Forum Threads…these are avenues for fashionistas to display their outfits, ensembles of the day and post their pictures up for all to comment and appreciate.

Sometimes, while browsing these sites, I think to myself, “How do they manage to capture their pictures in the morning before leaving for work? Doesn’t it take up at least another 8 minutes of their time to stand around their digital camera (I think they must have placed their gadgets on tripods to capture their full length poses)? Or do they employ a poor maid who has to double up as their photographer?”

How do they manage it is a beautiful mystery. But I do enjoy viewing pictures they put up. It’s like a fashion magazine that updates itself every day and I only need to pay my monthly internet bill to watch these gorgeous but apparently leisurely ladies strut their stuff.

I am not complaining.

My only gripe? I want that dress she’s wearing too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

exactly!! i also want to be able to pose and take pictures of my makeup and clothes, but simply do not have the time to. starting work at 7am doesn't help either.

in the meanwhile, i can just gawk at the gorgeous girls and their lovely outfits!

7:09 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Same here. I am like a mad woman in the morning. What photos???!!! If I had more time, I would rather flip through the newspapers while sipping my coffee.

In the evening, I will be too shack to want to snap pictures too. Guess I am a photo phobic in some sense.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!