Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wish list 101

Overseas Holiday (I want the sky, the clouds, my wide open road)
I want to twirl in a field full of cornflowers, enjoy nature for all its goodness, sit under a tree and scribble thoughts in my journal. I want to star gaze in the countryside and find the Northern Star once again. I want to live in a cabin and cook pancakes for breakfast. I want to take leisurely walks and listen to the brook gurgling merrily. I want to spot pretty bluebirds flitting from branch to branch and walk amongst the dancing butterflies.
September, the month when wildflowers bloom in glory in the Southern Hemisphere. Go, I should. What a perfect birthday present it will be for myself!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Xinyi said...

Are you going to Australia/New Zealand:)?

6:42 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Do go and pamper yourself!! your description of a dream holiday sounds soo nice!! :D

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

1:52 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

To Xinyi: You're so smart! Accurate guess! =)

To Jenn: Yep, I will. =)

To Rodrigo: Er, my apologies. I cannot comprehend your comment.

8:48 AM  
Blogger DeeLu said...

the first picture looks familiar... it's actually the drive from my place to grand canyon.. it actually looks better in picture than the actual driving, because for 8 hours all u see is sand, barren sand hills, a couple cactus here and there, and repeat

11:13 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

To Darren: Oh, what a lonely drive it would be. Sort of 'far from civilisation' and desolate, ain't it?
Photos are often prettier than what we see in real life. Therein the saying, "Life in celluloid".

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!