Sunday, June 24, 2007

In All Silliness

I was running late for my dental appointment this morning and drove a little faster today on the highway.
Some car was hogging the road and as I drove past, I turned to check out what the driver was doing. Talking to a beautiful companion? Or just trying to be a safe driver?
Unfortunately, that guy had a problem with that. I didn’t notice that he was tailgating me until I took a glance into my rear mirror.
I furrowed my brows in perplexity and realized it was the same car I had just overtaken. “Wassup with that fella?”
Satisfied that he had finally attracted my attention, he proceeded to rev his engine and speed past me.
Ok, point taken. You do know where your accelerator is located.
-_-

A big guy trapped in a tiny car with a huge ego problem.

(N.B. I have nothing against economical cars. Just that I am definitely not getting a Getz now. It is really not a very powderful small car.)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Aileen said...

Haha.. this reminds me of an incident - Sam was driving his J-plate car when one bulky guy in hawaiian floral shirt sped past and we caught him turning to flash us his stubby middle finger. (seriously, as the passenger i din know what triggered that kind of reaction). That fat guy looked so hilarious I was fantasizing that he would hit the tree the next sec... *snigger*

So drivers are feaking weird.

1:26 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Stupid people exists. I think that was rather uncalled for. Flashing middle finger at other motorists. Low class. =_-

5:53 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thats stupid. i hope the fat guy's middle finger gets stuck like that forever.

i don't know why some motorists are soo impatient on the road... maybe they just have a weak control over their bladders. hahahaha :P

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!