Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fabulous Beginning!

What a beautiful day this is! The rain is still falling softly outside, the air is cool and the birds woke up a little later than usual from their slumber and chirp happily. And the best gift to start my day is a phone call!
I am going to meet Mike Ellis this week!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whee……
Nope, he’s not a superstar, but he’s a SUPER man who will safeguard the interest of the superstars! I am so happy. Ok, how about, simply ecstatic. I hope I don’t say anything stupid when I meet up with him. In conversation with Mike Ellis. WOW!
And then it’s down to IPOS again, this time for a dialogue session. All in a week’s work. Wonderfully busy life, but who’s complaining? Especially when you can see Mike and Edward….August is definitely the golden month for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!