Thursday, January 04, 2007

Reorganization of Blog

I feel that an overhaul is long overdue for my blog.

I don’t seem to know how to create links to the blogs I read on a regular basis. Blogs of dear friends, good writers, niche blogs. Good grief. My existing blogger template does not support quick linking. Seems that I seriously need to get down to finding out how to do so via html. Talk about procrastination.

Another thing is that I want to explore serious topics that I am interested in on a regular basis.
Politics, business, health, beauty and skincare, fashion, food, Formula One (March onwards, yes!), religion, books, music, philosophy, cosmology.

Of course, there will be regular life updates and photo entries too. Just that they will not take precedence in this blog.
Is this getting a tad too boring for you (my regular readers)?
Cos, I actually read certain blogs to chill out and I love seeing photo posts of the things people eat, do and buy. I also enjoy scrolling through travel entries tremendously! It’s a “wishing I was there” mentality.

Daily Trivia:
I was rather tickled by this design (on a Threadless tee).
Do you know what it’s depicting?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The caption is “You’ve got some explaining to do!”
Got it? ;-)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

LOL!!!!!!! that pic is hilarious! :D

i love your blog as it is!! honest, down to earth and well written! keep up the good work girl ;)

1:58 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks for the feedback sweetie! =)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

the t-shirt pic is so cute... teehee.. :)

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

hey girl!! i hope it's not too late for this!

i just received the black LBD... the cutting's HUGE despite being free size. not sure if our sellers get the dresses from the same supplier or not, but just a heads up for you.

and oh, the black floral dress' soooooooo sweet!! lurve it to bits!

1:50 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Oh my God! =(

Die lah. Better do something to remedy the Big LBD situation. What will you do about it? (Can take a picture of it?)

ARGH!!!!! Yikes!! (*Ivy goes into some sort of mini panic state*)

Thanks for your quick tip off. I am sure all of them comes from the same production source.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

At the office now so i don't have a cam with me... but here's a super blur shot taken with my hp.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m35/medagreat/biglbd.jpg">

hope that helps!

Well.. i plan to sew to black ribbons at the back and make some gathers at the top to make it look less maternity :P if that don't work, i'll just sell it off i guess :P (that is, provided someone wants it! haha!)

2:42 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks! You are such a dear! =)

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!