Saturday, November 01, 2008

Prancing in Prada-licious Lace

I always thought lace makes mature ladies out of girls. Sometimes they are too tacky, other times they are plain grandma-ish.

But when I set my eyes on Miuccia Prada's Fall Collection, I grasped. My attention was riveted. How can something be so beautifully elegant when it's see through?

It's worthy of a classic.
Thing is I don't think I can afford to own/ willing to splurge on this. I am sure lace is going to take this season by storm and soon, mere mortals with a modest pay check can own a respectably pretty lace dress too!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I like lace too but i don't think i can ever carry them off!! they're just so classy and elegant and oh so sexy!! ;)

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!