Friday, July 18, 2008

Wedding Bells A Ringing But When Thou Art Do They Sound For Me?

2 very dear friends got married to different individuals this month. It is with deep regret that I have to miss both of their celebrations. One took place overseas and the other was held on a day I had to actually work! =(
Congratulations Shian and Jenn!

Anyway, this is indeed a year for weddings. A colleague is currently busy with his wedding preparations and as he busied himself with all the arrangements, I am constantly reminded of the fact that I have decided to register my marriage this year. I promised both of us that it will be done in 2008! Now, the thing is, I haven't a clue to kickstart my wedding plans. Indoors or outdoors? Simple or elaborate. If it's the latter, looks like pandemonium will rule since we are well into mid year. But the intent is strong, the mind is set and despite fuel hikes, I am going to grease the wheels and axles to get things moving forward; surely and smoothly. Wish me luck!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right. I have got quite a few friends who get hitched this year as well.

Strange.

Hey, you also getting married this year? How to kickstart? Hmmm. Trust me, step 1 pick a date, step 2 pick a budget. The rest will follow nicely thereafter :)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Congratulations Ivy!!! I can't wait to see updates on your wedding preparations.. whatever you decide, I'm sure it's gonna be magical. :) You are going to be one beautiful bride!

3:13 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Marriage - Death to life. Don't.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

ahhhh, the much coveted tiffany engagement ring finally makes its appearance again! :D

all the best girl!! don't fret over the preparations... i'm sure everything will fall into place nicely. Do enjoy the process though!! i'm missing it already! :D

andddddd, must post lottttssss of pics for me k to see! ;)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Not sure what happened to my previous comment, but I didn't see it appear, so it must have disappeared. ;p

Anyways, congratulatons!! Do post updates of your wedding preparations.. you are going to be one gorgeous bride. :)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!