Monday, June 16, 2008

Sidetracking to Fathers' Day 2008

Alright, before I continue with entries of Japan trip 2008, here's a short write up of the poorer cousin of Mothers' Day.
Sad but true, Fathers' Day always tends to be more low key than Mothers' Day.
We took Dad to Central Mall whereby he had a good number of restaurants to choose from. We skipped Tung Lok and Tomton although I kinda like to try the latter some other time. In the end, after much deliberation, he 'settled' for Waraku.
My parents are camera shy folks but we took a couple of them in loving poses. I will refrain from putting them up online (maybe Mum will freak out if she knows of her photos circulating in cyberspace-so yea...)

Photos of Aileen and Ivy:

Ocha for 2

Waraku Given the Vote of Confidence (Be warned-Portions are huge!)

I make a Silly Peace sign in photos for a reason. Guess why?
I find it hard to smile into an inanimate camera. This makes it easier. Bizarre? Perhaps. True? Totally. By the way, I love the baggy island dress I was wearing that day. It was love at first sight for it reminds me of a Monet masterpiece.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Xinyi said...

I love your dress too! Great fashion sense as always.:)

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!