Friday, June 13, 2008

First Day Out in Tokyo

Been a while since I posted pictures of myself online. Indeed, some friends on blogosphere sounded the alarm that if I don’t do that in the near future, they will forget the way I look. ;-(

Thing is, I have to confess that I am an amateur when it comes to taking self portraits. In fact, they are quite a chore to take. This perpetuates the vicious cycle-lack of practice, onerous task, bad shots, and aversion to self photography.

Oh, whatever! =P



To be honest, I didn’t have a clue where I was going after shooting these pictures. With the spirit of a city explorer, I headed out on foot to goodness knows where in Shibuya.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

dear girl!! you look really stunning!! your definitely not amateurish ler!! some of your shots look like they come out of a professional print ad shot!! yah... it's about time you post some pics of yourself!! hahaha!!

i think you'll make an excellent protrait model!! you have such amazing features!! post more ya! ;)

8:45 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Some of your pictures remind me of Tokiwa Takako.. you both have amazing eyes and cheekbones!

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you have a beautiful face to take picture with. No way I can even hope to do my own self-portraits ... ha ha ha.

Lovely photos. We Want More!

:)

Have a good weekend.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!