Sunday, May 11, 2008

Beautiful Saturday

After the longest time, I took a well deserved break. The Saturday was all mine to spend.
Went for a massage to ‘untie’ the knots on my back and had a milk hydro bath to make the trip a lil’ more luxurious.

Took a leisurely walk in Raffles City Shopping Centre and discovered that they have implemented a new upmarket concept to the mall. I am so out of touch. Strolled aimlessly around and found that the brand ‘River Island’ has nice offerings. Did not try on anything from the shop though.
Bought a white embroidered top (I can never have enough white apparel), a purple necklace from a quaint cozy shop called 'Aliya' and decided to settle on sitting in a café to read my Forbes magazine.
Ordered 2 cakes (banana cheesecake and Royaltine) and a Mocha Tropicana at Coffee Club. The drink is a lovely bouquet of passion fruit, chocolate and coffee…unique but not something I will order next time. The food is passable, the place was not as quiet as I would have liked it to be (hey, it’s the weekend after all) and suddenly it dawned upon me that I enjoy my own company too often, too much.

“Solitude is painful when one is young, but delightful when one is more mature.”~Albert Einstein

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

girl, your white top is beyond sweet!! is it expensive? i saw similar East India Company ones going for more than one hundred bucks each!! whoa!!

do model it for us! :D :D i miss your pretty face! lol!!

have a safe trip! :)

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, the Raffle City has changed quite a bit. I do like the new concept a lot. At least now it is a much better use of space.

I like your quote. Quote for truth ... hahaha.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

You have impeccable taste, as always. :) Love the necklace and the top.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!